Close to you | (Vocals Only)




"Close To You" Lyrics:

I’m sitting here on this mountain
I'm thinking about Your creation
It's so beautiful out here
A symphony of nature
Oh oh, it's taking my breath away
I’m so blessed out here today

Chorus:
Allahu, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah
I see the sun, the stars, the moon
I join them all in praising You
Allahu, Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah
I feel alive and I feel so good
I feel so close, so close to You

Looking out at the ocean
That makes us blue to the Universe
Wish I could see the world from space
SubhanAllah The Creator
Allah, Allah, Allah, Allah
Oh oh, and it's taking my breath away
I’m so thankful I can say, just say...

CHORUS

And everywhere I look around me
Your creation’s so wonderful
And the more that think about it
Makes me love You even more
How the river finds the way to the valley
Is just so magical
And the way the night turns into day
It’s a miracle!

Oh, I love it!

CHORUS
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Maher Zain Tube - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by ThemeXpose